Nigel Slater: 'There is no sauce here, just the sweet, garlicky juices from the roast vegetables.' Photograph: Jonathan Lovekin for the Obse...

Nigel Slater: 'There is no sauce here, just the sweet, garlicky juices from the roast vegetables.' Photograph: Jonathan Lovekin for the Obse...

pin 79
heart 9
Sicilian spaghetti alla Norma | Jamie Oliver#Ijpby3L4ZJQqJGct.97#Ijpby3L4ZJQqJGct.97

Sicilian spaghetti alla Norma | Jamie Oliver#Ijpby3L4ZJQqJGct.97#Ijpby3L4ZJQqJGct.97

pin 150
heart 17
Pasta with Aubergine & Tomato Sauce | Pasta Recipes | Jamie Oliver

Pasta with Aubergine & Tomato Sauce | Pasta Recipes | Jamie Oliver

pin 23
Auberginen-Pasta                                                                                                                                                     Mehr

Auberginen-Pasta Mehr

pin 4
One Pot Creamy Eggplant Pasta!! Click through for the video (Gluten Free, Vegan) Click for the video!

One Pot Creamy Eggplant Pasta!! Click through for the video (Gluten Free, Vegan) Click for the video!

pin 2
Nigel Slater's baked aubergine pasta recipe | Life and style | The Guardian

Nigel Slater's baked aubergine pasta recipe | Life and style | The Guardian

pin 3
I found this awesome eggplant and sun-dried tomato pasta recipe on @hellofresh's website, and it turned out a-freakin-mazing!!

I found this awesome eggplant and sun-dried tomato pasta recipe on @hellofresh's website, and it turned out a-freakin-mazing!!

pin 6k
heart 454
speech 1
Verse pasta met geroosterde groenten en pesto

Verse pasta met geroosterde groenten en pesto

pin 947
heart 29
Pasta Norma. A quick meal for two based on the classic Sicilian aubergine pasta sauce. Meat-free and full of flavour it’s easy to make.

Pasta Norma. A quick meal for two based on the classic Sicilian aubergine pasta sauce. Meat-free and full of flavour it’s easy to make.

pin 232
heart 25
Alkaline Diet Recipe #77: Spicy Aubergine Pasta - The alkaline diet means aiming for 70-80% alkaline and 20-30% acid – not 100% alkaline. So you can include some items such as pastas, rices etc in your 20% acid, it makes things way easier. Plus, if you keep the pasta to 30% of your plate and veggies the other 70% you are having a really alkaline meal that is filling and delicious!

Alkaline Diet Recipe #77: Spicy Aubergine Pasta - The alkaline diet means aiming for 70-80% alkaline and 20-30% acid – not 100% alkaline. So you can include some items such as pastas, rices etc in your 20% acid, it makes things way easier. Plus, if you keep the pasta to 30% of your plate and veggies the other 70% you are having a really alkaline meal that is filling and delicious!

pin 136
heart 8
Pinterest • De ideeëncatalogus voor iedereen
Search