Pinterest • De ideeëncatalogus voor iedereen

Skin Brightener/Spot Treatment–Raw honey is brilliant for brightening the…

10
4

The Might Be The Best Spot Treatment Tutorial For Brown Skin on The Internet! | Essence.com

29
10
van DIY Natural Home Remedies

Home Remedies for Dark Spots on Face

Method – 2: (Baking Soda and Lemon Juice for Dark Spots) Both lemon and baking soda have natural bleaching and skin lightening property that fades away the spots or scars on the skin and shines it with an even skin tone.

4.7k
1.1k
8
van DIY Natural Home Remedies

DIY Remedies for Acne Scars and Dark Spots

DIY Dark Spots and Acne Scars Treatment

2.4k
714
2
Dark spots on face are very embarrassing. They can be eliminated when proper treatment is given. Here are 7 home remedies you can try to ...
van STYLECRAZE

25 Home Remedies For Dark Spots That Are Guaranteed To Work

Dark spots on face are very embarrassing. They can be eliminated when proper treatment is given. Here are 7 home remedies you can try to ...

456
66
van Sephora

Super Spot Remover™ Acne Treatment Gel

Origins - Super Spot Remover™ Acne Treatment Gel - Love this stuff. Great for my sensitive skin.

9
3

facial - http://www.anti-agingskintreats.com/

891
156
2

Jojoba and Tea Tree Acne Spot Treatment - one glass roller container (preferably a dark container), tea tree oil extract (40%), jojoba oil (60%) Directions -Take the cap off of your roller. fill your container with tea tree oil until about 40% full. Then fill the rest with jojoba oil (should be about 60% in volume) and shake, and roll on to any area of your face you'd like. Store in a cool dark area.

6
van StyleCaster

The 10 Best Dark Spot Correctors at Every Price Point

The 10 Best Dark Spot Correctors Ever | StyleCaster

16
1
1
van ELLE

7 Ways to Fade Spots and Even Your Skin Tone

First Aid Beauty Facial Radiance Serum - This serum contains licorice root and vitamin C to improve skin tone, and it gets points for being gentle on sensitive skin.

69
15