Discover Pinterest’s 10 best ideas and inspiration for Dessert glasses. Get inspired and try out new things.
Creamy, sweet layers combine in this blueberry cheesecake shooter to make a great dinner party dessert bite. Or double the recipe to make more for a party.
- 1 pint Blueberries, fresh
- 3 tbsp Lemon juice
Baking & Spices
- 1/8 tsp Cinnamon
- 6 tbsp Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla
- 10 tsp Graham cracker crumbs
- 1 tbsp Butter
- 1/3 cup Condensed milk, sweetened
- 4 oz Cream cheese
- 1/2 pint Heavy whipping cream
- 4 tbsp Water
Read e57iejrhy by coolokdows on Issuu and browse thousands of other publications on our platform. Start here!
1 · Key Lime Cheesecake Shots Recipe from @sprinklebakes
- 1/2 cup Key lime, juice
- 8 Key lime wheels
- 2 cups 80g bran flakes
Baking & Spices
- 1 Food color, Green
- 1/2 cup 113g plain greek nonfat yogurt, plain
- 1/2 cup 160g sweetened condensed milk, sweetened
- 8 oz Neufchatel cheese
A Fall trifle that’s perfect for any Thanksgiving feast. Each layer comes together with minimal effort and fully assembled this trifle makes an impressive presentation. Caught in between the layers you will find a light and ethereal caramel mousse that’s been layered with a burnt caramel sauce to accompany the crisp apple crumble. Adding another...Read More »
There are many dairy products we love to indulge ourselves in, most would agree that cheese somewhere at the top of the list. This delicious dairy product comes in many formats and varieties and with just as much controversy. There is a discussion about how healthy cheese is for you,…
Light and fluffy dessert filled with Mandarin oranges, Cool Whip & pudding.
- 2 (15 Ounce) Cans of Mandarin Oranges In Light Syrup, Half Drained.
- 2 (3.4 Ounce) Packages of Vanilla Instant Pudding.
- 2 (8 Ounce) Containers of Cool Whip, Thawed.
- Shot glasses (Optional).