Ice pop recipes
Discover Pinterest’s 10 best ideas and inspiration for Ice pop recipes. Get inspired and try out new things.
Cool off this summer in the sweetest, yummiest way with these DIY freezer pops. Want them? Click here: http://taste.md/2u4RLqm
- 1 cup vanilla low-fat yogurt
- 1 1/4 cups whole milk
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
- 6 chocolate sandwich cookies, finely crushed
La forma más cool de refrescar el verano
- 1 sandía
- Hilo dental c/n
- 125 ml. de agua
- 125 gr. de azúcar
- 1 cdta. de esencia de vainilla
- 4 limas hechas jugo
- 3 kiwis
- 50 ml. de agua
- Chips de chocolate c/n
- 100 ml. de leche de coco
This is a berry sweet way to cool off this summer.
- 3 cups fresh sliced strawberries (approx. 1 1/2 pounds)
- 1 13 1/2-ounce can full-fat coconut milk
- 1/4 cup raw honey
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
Refreshing and delicious Pineapple Lemonade Ice Pops! Make them fresh and healthy right at home for quick family friendly dessert!
Homemade Orange Pops, Rocky Road Fudge Pops and Lemonade Pops
5 · A creamy pineapple layer swirled with a fresh strawberry puree. You're going to LOVE these fresh fruit popsicles! (Gluten Free, Vegan, Paleo)
- 1 cup Mango, fresh or frozen
- 1 1/2 cups Pineapple, fresh or frozen
- 2 1/2 cups Strawberries, fresh or frozen
- 1/2 cup Coconut milk
- 1 tbsp Honey or agave
- 1/4 cup Orange juice
Easy Peanut Butter Yogurt Banana Popsicles with 5 ingredients – Creamy, delicious, healthy and perfect summer treat or frozen dessert recipe with step by step photos and video. No refined sugar added. These healthy popsicles can be served as a breakfast, snack or dessert.
Mango Orange Ice Pops are a great summer treat to keep you cool made with only two ingredients of fresh mango and orange juice.
- 4 cups Mango, fresh
- 2 cups Orange juice