Pork chops and zucchini recipes
Discover Pinterest’s 10 best ideas and inspiration for Pork chops and zucchini recipes. Get inspired and try out new things.
Boneless Pork Chops Recipe in Creamy Garlic Spinach Sauce — A delicious meal for all of your family and friends to enjoy! These boneless pork chops in a creamy garlic butter sauce are low in carbs,…
One-pan pork chops with gravy? Yes, please! All the better when they’re pan-seared to perfection and served up with caramelized onions on top of creamy rice.
- 2 3/4 inch Pork loin chops, bone-in
- 1 clove Garlic
- 2 tbsp Italian (flat-leaf) parsley, fresh leaves
- 1/2 cup Yellow onion
- 1 cup Progresso chicken broth
Pasta & Grains
- 1/2 cup White rice, regular
Baking & Spices
- 1/4 tsp Black pepper, ground
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 1/4 cup Heavy whipping cream