joost van der Waal

joost van der Waal

joost van der Waal
Meer ideeën van joost
Fossil fuels provided the bulk, nearly 85%, of U.S. energy supply, with nuclear and renewables making up the remaining 15%.  This chart visualizes whe

Fossil fuels provided the bulk, nearly 85%, of U.S. energy supply, with nuclear and renewables making up the remaining 15%. This chart visualizes whe

white design :: Bristol Co-Housing

white design :: Bristol Co-Housing

Transforming a small apartment into a home office/living space hybrid

Transforming a small apartment into a home office/living space hybrid

via www.cargotecture.com This little shipping container house called “The Nomad”…

via www.cargotecture.com This little shipping container house called “The Nomad”…

Hybrid-Living Lofts – The Zoku Loft Caters to Both Work and Relaxation

Hybrid-Living Lofts – The Zoku Loft Caters to Both Work and Relaxation

ZOKU Loft GIF

ZOKU Loft GIF

GIZMODO - The Tiny Transforming Apartment That Packs Eight Rooms into 350 Square…

GIZMODO - The Tiny Transforming Apartment That Packs Eight Rooms into 350 Square…

15 Questions and Answers about Project Ara. All you need to know about Google's…

15 Questions and Answers about Project Ara. All you need to know about Google's…

Phonebloks concept lets you build your own phone

Phonebloks concept lets you build your own phone

"With Phonebloks you only throw away components that are broken"

"With Phonebloks you only throw away components that are broken"