Oud-Beijerland

15 Pins
 5y
Collection by
an old black and white photo of two women holding a baby in front of a window
Koningin-moeder Emma, Koningin Wilhelmina en kroonprinses Juliana. 1910
an old black and white photo of a street with brick buildings on both sides, one car parked in the middle
Message
boterhof - In Oude Ansichten
a black and white photo of a town square with people riding bikes on the street
oud beijerland
an old brick church with a steeple in the background
Oud Beijerland, Hervormde Dorpskerk
an aerial view of a city with lots of buildings
Oud Beijerland
Luchtfoto's Oud Beijerland (jaartal: 1930 tot 1940) - Foto's SERC
an old black and white photo of people standing in front of three trucks with brand logos on them
Vervoer fam Brand
three old vans are parked in front of a building with an advertisement for boeke
Vervoer
an old black and white photo of people walking down the street with cars parked on both sides
Schipper Schoenmode somewhere in the sixties.
an old black and white photo of people on a bridge
Weeshuis
an advertisement for the shop called vor al uw vervorer in germany
Vervoer fam Schop
a man standing next to a tree near a large metal structure in the middle of a field
Barendrechtse Brug
an old black and white photo of a large bridge
WEBSTAGRAM
zhz0919 @zhz0919 Heinenoord Barendrechtse brug
an aerial view of a canal with cars parked along it
Zo kwamen hier vroeger de schout en schepenen bij elkaar, het Polderbestuur hield er zijn vergaderingen en ook werd hier rechtgesproken. Een van de rechters was de beroemde Cornelis de Witt, die in 1672 met zijn broer Johan werd vermoord vanwege een vermeende samenzwering tegen de Oranjes. De barbier Willem Tichelaar uit de Oost-Voorstraat beschuldigde De Witt van het beramen van een moordaanslag op stadhouder Willem III. Hij handelde daarbij uit wraakzucht.
an old brick building with two windows and a horse emblem on the front entrance door
De Zadelmakery op de hoek is in 1860 in opdracht van de familie De Koning gebouwd. Naast de zadelmakerij was er een winkel, een bijbehorende woning en een koetshuis. In het koetshuis werd in 1927 een autowerkplaats gevestigd. Daarna ontwikkelde men hier de befaamde telescopische schokdemper die het begin betekende van het merk Koni. In 1948 was men door de groei van het bedrijf genoodzaakt het pand te verlaten. De winkel nog in dezelfde staat als deze in 1948 is achtergelaten.
an old building on the side of a river with bicycles parked in front of it
Diggles Oud-Beijerland