KV
Meer ideeën van KV
Old Mill ,Thurso River,Halkirk,Caithness,Scotland by TJMORTON1

Old Mill ,Thurso River,Halkirk,Caithness,Scotland by TJMORTON1

books and pocket watch

books and pocket watch

Portret van een vrouw op het Spui in Amsterdam, George Hendrik Breitner, Harm Botman, ca. 1890 - ca. 1910

Portret van een vrouw op het Spui in Amsterdam, George Hendrik Breitner, Harm Botman, ca. 1890 - ca. 1910

Boerderij aan de Spangeschekade, Delfshavensche Schie. 1928

Boerderij aan de Spangeschekade, Delfshavensche Schie. 1928

"Cattails and Lace", Acrylic on Canvas, 36x12", by Jordan Hicks at Crescent Hill Gallery in Mississauga, ON (SOLD, but click on photo for similar new available pieces)

"Cattails and Lace", Acrylic on Canvas, 36x12", by Jordan Hicks at Crescent Hill Gallery in Mississauga, ON (SOLD, but click on photo for similar new available pieces)

Imagem de http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee157/Kisara_02/coloring%20pages/colourangeljoy.gif.

Imagem de http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee157/Kisara_02/coloring%20pages/colourangeljoy.gif.

George Breitner  Amsterdam

George Breitner Amsterdam

~ Gothic Dark ~

~ Gothic Dark ~

Dirk de Haan (Amsterdam 1832-1886 ) Summery town view - Dutch Art Gallery Simonis and Buunk Ede, Netherlands.

Dirk de Haan (Amsterdam 1832-1886 ) Summery town view - Dutch Art Gallery Simonis and Buunk Ede, Netherlands.

The junction of Steep Street and Trenchard Street, Bristol, 1866. John Hill Morgan (b 1833), platinum print. This view was recorded five years before Steep Street, curving away to the left, was demolished and replaced by a realigned road, Colston Street. Steep Street existed in the medieval period when it was the main road from the centre of Bristol to Gloucester.

The junction of Steep Street and Trenchard Street, Bristol, 1866. John Hill Morgan (b 1833), platinum print. This view was recorded five years before Steep Street, curving away to the left, was demolished and replaced by a realigned road, Colston Street. Steep Street existed in the medieval period when it was the main road from the centre of Bristol to Gloucester.