WWII bunker turned into Cold War facility
Published on October 10, 2021
The bunker were build by the Germans during WWII, in 1955 the Danish Civil Defence (DCD) moved in. As the city grew, and the demands to the Civil Defence increased, a decition were made to expand the existing bunker and in 1971 the bunker got enlarged with extra 7 rooms. The bunker were taken out of service in 1993, from then up until 1999, it was used by the DCD for training of their smoke divers. Today it's privately owned and there's no legal access to the bunker.