John Londei. Brighton, 1980: Beall & Co opened in 1883 and was the country's last cork shop. It closed after reaching its centenary, and in its place now...
Western Road in the 1960s. Photograph shows the Central Free Church and 1 and 2 North Street Quadrant.
Rockers flee mods at Brighton on May 5th, 1964. Getty/Popperfoto
NORTH STREET AND QUEEN SQUARE. Derelict houses, 113, 114, 115, North Street in 1938. They were to remain like this, shored up, until 1951 when they were removed as unsafe and the site has been completely empty ever since.
Sussex, Brighton Beach Scene with Sailing Boats circa 1890's from a website ENTIRELY devoted to old photos of England! Awesome!
North Street/Western Road, Brighton, East Sussex [Date Unknown].
Photo:404 - 84 North Street & Western Road No.214, demolished 1930