Beaver Island Harbor Light (or St. James Light) is a lighthouse located in St. James Township, Michigan on the northern end of Beaver Island on Lake Michigan. It has also been called "St. James Harbor Light" and "Whiskey Point Light." It is associated with a U.S. Coast Guard station, which was formerly a lifesaving station. The tower is constructed of Cream City Brick. Beaver Island Harbor or the St. James Lighthouse was established in 1870.
After 400 feudal years, lord of Sark faces battle with 21st century knights