This is a DIY request for a wedding centerpiece I received on Tik Tok!
Dollar Tree Supplies:
• Glass candle holders x3
• Small circle glass cutting board x1
• Small circle wreath form x1
• Acrylic garland x3 orders
• *Garland and hydrangea are linked at the end of the video
• E6000 or any other industrial strength adhesive to make sure everything stays in tact!
I would estimate total cost to be around $45. The most expensive thing was the garland. Three orders cost roughly $18. So, you can save a little extra if you don’t use that!
Hope you enjoy 🤗