A Fabergé diamond-set gold and red guilloché enamel bar brooch, workmaster August Hollming, St Petersburg, 1904-1908.
A Fabergé rose-cut diamond and moonstone gold pendant brooch, Moscow, circa 1899-1908, the oval cabochon moonstone set into rectangular openwork frame with chamfered corners enclosing diamond-set floral sprays, fitted with pin and similarly set ribbon-tied suspension hoop.
A Fabergé diamond and sapphire brooch, adorned with the Russian mitre crown and stylized leaves, set with rose-cuts diamonds, flanked by two circular-cut sapphires, beneath a garland with ribbon, mounted in two-coloured 14k gold and silver. Workmaster August Hollming, St. Petersburg, 1908–1917.
A Fabergé jewelled gold brooch, workmaster Oskar Pihl, Moscow, circa 1895 of overlapping double oval openwork form, set with diamonds and four turquoise, struck with workmaster's initials and Fabergé in Cyrillic, 56 standard
Faberge (Rusia, finales de los 19 / principios del siglo 20. - circa 1900). Oro fino, turquesa y diamantes de flores broche de spray o pasador de fijación con siete cabujones de color turquesa y numerosos pequeños diamantes acento en forma de volutas
Carl Faberge Pendant. Early 20th century, gold, platinum, diamonds, diamond cut 'rose', sapphires
A Fabergé diamond brooch, workmaster August Hollming, St Petersburg, 1899-1908, formed as a swirling floral stem, the bloom set with three diamonds, gold mount, struck with workmaster's initials, 56 standard.
Ring by Faberge, owned by Tsar Nikolay II, 1912. St Petersburg, Russia.
FABERGÉ~ A gold and sapphire brooch by Fabergé, St. Petersburg, workmaster August Frederick Hollowing, late 19th century. Square, centering a sapphire cabochon surrounded by a circle with old-cut and rose-cut diamonds
Gold, Silver and Guilloché Enamel Pendant-Locket, Fabergé, with Workmaster Henrik Wigström The oval-shaped pendant with dark lavender enamel over a sunburst guilloché ground, the interior fitted with a mirror facing a portrait of Tsarevich Alexei Nikolaevich, stamped Fabergé, with Russian hallmark and workshop mark for Henrik Wigström; circa 1899-1908.