1907 Fuller Four Passenger Touring Car- The Angus Automobile Company Angus, Nebraska 1907-1909 -The Fuller car were sometimes listed or called the Angus. The company enjoyed a successful but brief production run from 1907 to 1909. Two Fuller Touring cars were equipped with four cylinder engines rated at 22/26 horsepower. A third Fuller Touring car was equipped with a 60 horsepower six cylinder engines. A disagreement with stockholders 1908 prompted Charles M. Fuller to close the plant.