1911 Palmer-Singer 4-50 Touring Car- In 1907 Henry Palmer and Charles Singer joined forces to open an automobile dealership in New York City for Simplex, Matheson, and Isotta-Fraschini automobiles. In 1908, P & M started producing their own vehicles under the name of Palmer-Singer Mfg. Co. Costly experiments were blamed for the company declaring bankruptcy in 1915. This car has a 454.6ci, 48.4hp, 4 cyl engine.