Explore Slums, Miniature Houses, and more!

Slums, Miniature Houses, Tiny Houses, Driftwood Art, House Art, Medium Art, Visual Arts, Art Sculptures, Shelter

Favela 3 | da trisbj - Cardboard favela by Pamela Sullivan

inspiration: cardboard favela (Brazilian slum dwellings) now this is pretty cool and I may use this idea as inspiration for a canal I want to build later on :)

white wood

Eric Cremers - white wood - Whitewood portrays a village entirely built in the trees of a forest: I could see this as a really cool city built into a cavern (picture this, but in

Kirsty Elson, Miniature Houses, Little Houses, Tiny Houses, Reclaimed Wood Art, Driftwood Art, Drift Wood, Wooden Blocks, Painted Stones

paper sculpture by stephen doyle

The top 1 percent may have the best houses, educations, and lifestyles, says the author, but “their fate is bound up with how the other 99 percent live.

Eric Cremers - two quarters

The slums in this work a build in a combination of a quarter of a square and a quarter of a cylinder.

Pinterest
Search