1. Meet The Wednesday Crew; a group of friends who meet up on Wednesday nights. They are high school friends who stayed in touch and all moved back to their home town. The Wednesday Crew meets up for a beers a few times a month on Wednesday nights, and occasionally plans adventures. The Crew members consist of Janice, a newly married accountant; Todd, a DJ who works clubs and festivals; Jeff, an assembly manager at the local company; Betty, a PolySci masters student; and Renee, an architect.
2. Just as each person has taken a different path in life, the things they drink are diverse as well. Our first journey that we follow is that of Janice. As a newly married woman, Janice is adapting to her life changes. Janice’s husband, Gary, does most of the couple’s errands and shopping. Janice is a big fan of craft beers, but even though Janice and Gary first met over a beer, Gary has a bad memory for beers, so Janice has taken to simplifying her beer requests.
5. Todd, the DJ tries to keep healthy, especially while on the road. One trip took him to a AB InBev sponsored watching event for FIFA. While at this event, representatives were sharing a new product offering, Bud Light Lime. After his set, Todd went to see what the fuss was about and try this new beverage.
4. One evening, Janice was reading the news and saw that AB InBev had acquired Goose Island and would soon begin distributing a wide selection of their beers in her area. Janice grabbed her souvenir bottle opener out of the kitchen drawer, handed it to Gary, and instructed him to pick up any variety made by this company next time he went to the store.
19.1. 19. As the Wednesday Crew is finishing their first beer, the waitress asks if they would like another. Betty asks the waitress if she has any recommendations, since she’s always looking to branch out. She finds out that there is a Leffe and a Hoegaarden on tap. She remembers these names from her travels in Europe, and recalls that these are Belgian beers, but doesn’t remember exactly how they tasted.
Stella Artois announces commitment to Matt Damon clean water campaign
Stella Artois Matt Damon clean water campaign 13. The next time she was watching TV, she saw another Stella ad, this time detailing the initiative to bring water to the developing world. She hopped on Google to learn more and that’s when she saw the Stella Chalice.
11. Betty, the political science graduate student, spent a bit of time in Europe during undergraduate. She was studying in Spain, and one week, she took a train trip up to Belgium. While there, she fell in love with the funky beer culture and the customized glasses that accompany each beer. One story that stuck with her was that of Stella Artois.