The Green Cape Lighthouse is located at the tip of Green Cape, a headland forming the northern boundary of Disaster Bay, in southern New South Wales, Australia. It is Australia's first lighthouse built in concrete. At a height of 95 feet it is also the second tallest lighthouse in New South Wales. Built in 1883 and deactivated in 1992 to Solar Power. The small building attached to the Western side was used to store oil for the lamp.